- People who want to feel better and move better.
- People of all ages.
- People with conditions that are simple or complicated.
- People suffering from acute new injuries or conditions.
- People who have chronic, longstanding pain or dysfunction.
- People trying to improve their everyday functioning.
- People taking a preventative approach with their health.
What conditions can be treated?
- Temporomandibular joint dysfunction TMD/ TMJ /jaw problems.
- Neck and back injuries/pain.
- Shoulder, elbow, or wrist conditions.
- Hip, knee, or foot conditions.
- Sports injuries.
- Whiplash and motor vehicle accident injuries.
- Muscle imbalance and/or weakness.
Your first visit
Your physiotherapist will gather important information from you about your health and how you move to ensure the best plan is put into place. Assessments are 55 minutes.